Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving Crafts

Thanksgiving is about to be here and I thought I would post some cute crafts we did in the Toddler room. 


This one was my favorite. I am a sucker for handprint crafts. I love to have them for my kids and see how their little hands grow. I got the idea here.

We also made this adorable paper plate turkey.
Got the idea for this one here.

I also wanted to include the mayflower and indians so we did this one shown and I forgot to get a picture of the indian but it is similar to this one here.

I also like to focus on a different color each month so I got this coloring page here.

Some other cute crafts are this cute hand and foot print turkey, this color palette turkey would be good for older kids (she also has some other cute ideas on her site) or this precious handprint turkey shirt for your little one to wear. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment