Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Hi Yall!

Hello Internet world...my name is Michelle. Don't know if many will read but as a mommy of 3, I need some sort of an outlet so I am letting it all out to yall! If you can't tell from my southern "typing accent", I am from the good 'ole South. I have been married to my sweet husband for 7 years and in that short time we have been blessed with 3 youngins: Trinity (5), Gabriel (19 months) and Asher (3 months). 



(Shirts made by me)

I work part-time at a daycare taking care of toddlers (1-2 years old) and even after 6 years of tantrums, dirty diapers and snotty noses, I still love it and love those sweet little faces! I love to craft and am a Pinterest addict. I am currently trying to get back in shape after #3 and let's just say, It Is Hard! I will be sharing my crafts, decorating ideas, fitness journey, recipes and other ideas with yall. Look forward to your input on this new "journey" I will be taking part in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment