Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Monday, August 19, 2013

Kindergarten-Lunches

As a mommy to a 30lb tiny 5 year old, I like to know my child is eating and what she is eating is healthy. Worried Trinity would not eat lunches very well at school, I decided to start make her own lunches with stuff I knew she liked. 

I am only on week one and if you all have any suggestions on lunches, feel free to comment. 
Day 1:
Bologna sandwich on wheat bread, crackers, strawberries, carrots with ranch dressing
Day 2:
Chicken wraps, apple slices, Greek yogurt with honey, almonds, Oreos
Day 3:
Pb&j Sandwich, applesauce, raisins, string cheese, cupcake
Day 4:
Tuna on wheat thins, raisins, string cheese, oranges, carrots with ranch dressing

For the fifth day I will just use leftovers from when I cook or from when the hubby cookouts. Like I said, if y'all have any suggestions, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment