Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Help please?!?!

Sorry for the lack of posting into the new year. The new year has been super busy for my little family and i will update later about all our happenings in a future post. I finally dived back into some crafting today and need some advice for you fellow readers. I am turning our back bedroom into a playroom for the kids and am trying to incorporate the boys toys with Trinitys. Their dresser has been sitting in our garage for a while and I knew I needed to decide to either sale it or find some purpose for it in the house. So, I decided to paint the fronts of the drawers with chalkboard paint so I can "label" each drawer with it's contents. Here is the before:
Excuse my lack of photography skills as it was in the garage and I had already begun painting. :)

So, here is what I have now:
(just realized I do not have one knob screwed on lol)

My husband is not too crazy about it and I am not sure if I should keep it as is, paint just the knobs different colors, paint the whole dresser a pop of color or just start over. So, if anyone has some suggestions, feel free to let me know what you think. :) Thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment