Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Sometimes..

Sometimes...
I wake up and think, how am i going to make it through the day???

Sometimes...
I think, how can I deal????

Sometimes....
I think, how am I going to do it???

Sometimes...
I wonder, why do I???

Well, the answer is...FAMILY.
These four right here are why I do it. Why I feel like everyday is a battle but it so worth it! 


I love my husband and kids but some days are just HARD and exhausting! 
But, in the end, seeing their smiles and making them happy makes the hard days worth it. They are worth it! I love them and if you are feeling like some days aren't worth it, just look at the ones around you and know that you are loved. I love you and GOD loves you! Just look to the heavens and know that one day peace will find you! Like here may be hard but God will bless you in SO many ways. I hope one day you will know this because I sure do!
 Love and happiness, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment