Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Organizing our games

Hope everyone is having an amazing weekend! The hubs is outside doing yard work, the kids are napping and I thought I would write a post real quick...

RJ and I had date night last night (went to see No Escape and it was SOOO good) but I wanted the kids games to be organized before Nana came over because they always get into the "games stash." So after work, I sat down at the kitchen table and got to work organizing, trashing and sorting through all our games. Some were ditched because the kids never play with them and I used what I had on hand to organize them. 

So, here is what I ended up with...

I organized the board game pieces into these cute little woven baskets I got from Hobby Lobby and luckily everything else fit perfectly into this wooden box I happened to find off a yard sale site for real cheap.
It ended up holding everything perfectly!

I took the sets of card games (canasta wouldn't fit) that we had and put them in this cube I also got at Hobby Lobby (50%off). 
Of course my kid's games are not in their boxes anymore because they always seem to get torn up...wonder why??? LOL Life with three little ones right?!?!?

So, here is where everything ended up...
I like how everything is hidden but well within reach of our living room so we can play whenever ready! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment