Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone!
It is the weekend!! Hooray! :) 
My hubby is actually off this weekend so we are looking forward to a some time with the family. 
My mother-in-law is coming over to watch the kiddos for us so we can go to a movie together tonight. We don't get the opportunity to go on date night often so we value the time we do get together. 

Tonight we are going to see Captain America: Civil War

 It had really good ratings so we are looking forward to seeing it.
RJ and I are rooting for Iron Man! :)

.............................................................................................

Today I headed up to Ulta to purchase a new beauty blender. I had a coupon and was on the hunt for some new nail polish. I fell in love with this color from Essie. It is called In Stitches.


My total was only $12.83 after my coupon which I thought was a good deal! Also, if you all have not used a beauty blender before, give it a try! It seems to make my makeup go on smoother and not take as long to apply. 

.......................................................................................................

This past weekend I took the kids to Home Depot for their kid's workshop. They offer one a month for the kids and a bunch more for adults. What you can't beat is that they are free!! If you are interested, here is the link you can go to to sign up for the ones in your area.


The kids had a blast making bird houses and I am going to one next week to learn how to make a gilling caddy. I thought it would make a good present for my husband for either father's day (I would let the kids paint it) or for part of an anniversary present.

.....................................................................................................

Right now as a family we are addicted to playing games! Rj, Trinity and I have been playing Mexican Train together almost every night.

The boys usually just play with the trains. LOL

If they want to play games with us though, we usually play Don't Wake DaddyHungry Hungry Hippos or Let's Go Fishin'. These are all great games for when you have a little one (Asher is 3)! 

Well, I am off to go give the kiddos baths, cook supper and get ready for date night. Hope you all have a blessed weekend!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment