Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Today-What I Ate & Exercise Routine

Hey guys! Hope you are all having a blessed Thursday! 
Sorry I have been MIA for a bit but we have been super busy over here and have had a lot of things going on. The kids are all eating supper which is a little earlier than usual for us so I thought now would be a good time to throw up a post. We had a t-ball game tonight but as soon as we pulled up, it started raining and lightening. :( 

Anyway, I thought I would give yall an idea of my workout routine currently (I am going to change it up every 2 weeks) and what I ate today. I got out of the habit of exercising but with our cruise getting closer, I thought now would be a good time to start back. So here goes...wish me luck! LOL

So, as soon as my husband got home from work this morning (he worked 3rd shift last night), I hightailed it out the door for a 1 mile jog. I will hopefully build up to a longer stretch but for right now, I am taking it easy. When I got back home, I ran to the bedroom (in hopes the boys would not see me) and busted out 3 reps of the following as quick as possible:

15 push-ups
15 squats
15 reverse crunches
15 lunges (on each leg)
15 second plank 

I will gradually increase the amount as I go along. 

My meals went as such:
Breakfast
Protein Smoothie-
1 cup spinach, 1 cup fruit, 1 scoop protein powder & add water
I pre-make packets of fruit and freeze ahead of time. 
This morning was strawberries, blueberries and some banana.
I also included 2 scrmbled eggs and 2 slices turkey bacon.

Lunch
Leftovers from the night before: BBQ chicken and Quinoa Rice
I also treated myslef to a glass of tea.

Supper
Hamburger patty (no bun for me), carrots and small salad.

I also had two cups of coffee this morning but I just add a little creamer to it and no sugar. This is a big deal for me since I used to add a bunch before.

Well, I am off to Pinterest to find some healthy recipes to try this upcoming week. If you have any suggestions, let me know! 







No comments:

Post a Comment