Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Weekend Happenings

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend! 
//Friday I ended up staying home from work because my youngest, Asher had a stomach bug. It is so sad seeing your children sick and makes you wish you could take it all away! I spent most of the day cleaning and sanitizing in hopes no one else would catch it and we have been lucky so far! I also got some caulking and painting done in the kitchen and  it was nice to get a few things checked off the to-do list. By that evening Asher seemed to be feeling better so when RJ got off work, we headed out to eat some Mexican food. I occasionally give in and let the hubby have his favorite food from time to time. :) 
We headed home for a nice relaxing evening just the five of us.

//Saturday morning I got up early (more like the kids woke me up) and made breakfast for everyone and even served RJ his in bed. :) Hoping to rack up some brownie points. LOL

We then ventured out to Chuck E Cheese so the kids could play for a little while.
This smile sums up how they feel about that place!
We ran some errands afterwards and then headed back home to spend some quality time together. I love weekends like this!

//Sunday we headed to church and then had lunch with Nana afterwards.

Ofcourse I had to get a family picture!
Then it was back home to get ready for the work week. 













No comments:

Post a Comment