Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Monday, April 27, 2015

..Our Weekend..


Hello Friends...
Hope everyone had a blessed weekend!

//Friday after work, I met a friend for lunch at Applebees, went grocery shopping, picked up Trinity from school and headed home to cook supper for the hubby since he was about to head to work...I hate third shift by the way!
That evening I had a few girlfriends over and Trinity had two friends spend the night. This is how the gals ended up at midnight. :)

//The next morning we all got up, ate breakfast and got ready to go meet the girl's mother at Chick-fil-a for lunch.

Before we left we through in a few games and I loved this one I saw on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and all us gals played. I would post my picture but instead of it making me look like I had a face lift, I looked 20 years older.  Eeekkk!!!
SILLY GOOSES!

They love Chilck-fil-a!!

//Sunday we went to church with Nana and showered them with new PJs and underwear for big boy Gabriel who is doing awesome potty training! Yay!!

She took all three to Papa Gary's farm to see the new calf and Mommy took the opportunity to finish painting Trinity's room and organizing!
They had a blast!

Still have some things to finish up but I am in love with the color!
..Sea Cap by BEHR

//Hope you all have a great Monday! Mine started off like this at 5 this morning...
LOL At least work is out of the way, got my sweetpea from school and now about to go play outside in this beautiful weather with them. Then off to the gym, supper time, baths and BED. Hallelujah!! 












No comments:

Post a Comment