Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

DIY Easter Decor

Happy Tuesday guys!
I have been gradually getting Easter decorations put out and like every year, I have to have something new. :) So, while at Hobby Lobby the other day, I grabbed these plain wooden eggs to make a craft with. It worked out great because they were on sale and came in a pack of three so I knew I wanted to make something with the kids. We usually make the bunny hand print each year so I thought it would look cute on these and I just used paint that I had on hand and let my imagination run wild on the rest.  I used cotton balls to make the clouds and I plain on taking the kids on a nature walk later today to grab some greenery to place in front of it. 


I think they turned out so cute and they work perfectly next to our TV to help hid the wires. :) 

.......................................................


Hope everyone has had a great start to the week! I was busy yesterday finishing up consignment sale stuff and spending time with my family. We have been loving the warm weather and spending a bunch of time outside. 


Having fun building a fort with our kit from Discovery Kids too!

Also, tried a new recipe last night and it was delicious! Definitely recommend it! 






No comments:

Post a Comment