Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Monday, March 14, 2016

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday friends! Hope you all had a very blessed weekend! Ours was busy as usual so that means I will be spending my morning cleaning house. I have to tutor this afternoon and then plan on going to the gym, home to do the nightly routine...supper, clean, baths & bed. Wish we had more hours in the day! Anyway, on to our (long) weekend!

Trinity was out of school Friday so Thursday night she had her friend Emma-Faith over. I cooked dinner for my cousin and her boyfriend and she also brought over her adorable bulldog. The kids had a blast playing with him and of course now want one. 

We also played Pie in the Face and we laughed so hard our stomachs hurt!

Friday morning, we went over to Emma-Faith's house for a playdate. My friend Rachael has three kids close to the same age as mine so they all get along really well. So well that we usually get to enjoy a game of Mexican train. :)

I won too! 

Later that day we went out to dinner for my brother-in-law's birthday. Afterwards, I dropped Trinity off at Rachael's house because she was taking the girls to our church's lock-in. Trinity had such a good time and I went home to have some one-on-one with my boys. 


The next morning I went to pick up my sweetpea and we headed home to get ready for the Michelin egg hunt. Two of my close friend's husbands also work there so we all went together. 

Gabriel was terrified when the Michelin man greeted us but surprised me by having no fear to ride a horse. So proud! The kids got a bunch of eggs (which they are still enjoying here at home), we ate some yummy food, enjoyed the Ferris wheel and train and also got burnt! :( Well, the boys did not because they have more of an olive complexion and it didn't seem to touch them. trinity and I on the other hand were red and toasty but we have found that cold coconut oil is a nice relief. 

Aren't my bunnies too cute?!?!?

Sunday we had church and then I ran a bunch of errands afterwards. The kids laid down for a nap when we got home so I got to work on my "plan with me" for the week. I uploaded it to my channel on YouTube so if you would like to watch, just click on the video below. 


Well, I am off to get started on my chores for the day! Hope you all have a blessed one!








No comments:

Post a Comment