Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Halloween DITL ll Thrift Store Haul

Hope everyone had a fun Halloween evening last night! My kids had a blast and it was so sweet going to the nursing home and seeing how the kids just light up the people's faces! We went to the mall afterward to trick or treat but after a few stops, we decided we had enough candy and decided to enjoy dinner at Chick-fil-a with Nana. 

Earlier in the day, after going to the gym, I stopped by a local thrift store and racked up on some goodies. I found a good bit of Christmas stuff and got a few pieces of clothing for the kiddos. I believe I will have to start visiting the other thrift stores in my area! 
Hope you all have a blessed Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment