Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Walmart Aldi & Sams Haul

Happy Wednesday everyone!! 
I have a lot on the schedule today with Trinity's party coming up but I wanted to hop on and show what I all I got from the grocery store last week and what my meal plan looked like. I usually go to WalMart and Aldi each week and then Sams once or twice a month.  

Click on the video below to see what all I purchased:
For dinners this week we had Tater Tot Casserole, Taco Soup, Crockpot Roast and Salmon Patties. We had left overs two nights and then were out of town the other. 

My Taco Soup Recipe:

I will try to post my Tater Tot Casserole and Roast recipes soon! 

Hope you all have a blessed day! Off to go run around like a crazy mom! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment