Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Monday, November 6, 2017

Target Dollar Spot Haul

Happy Monday everyone!!
Hope you all had a blessed weekend! The boys and I went to visit my Grandmother over the weekend while RJ took Trinity to a FSU game. They seemed to have enjoyed a weekend together enjoying football and the boys and I enjoyed helping Grandma decorate for Christmas. I will post pictures from our trip tomorrow.

I wanted to hop on here and let everyone know Target has their Christmas decorations out in the dollar spot! I know most probably already know but I wanted to share with you what all they have in stock right now and what I ended up getting.








So many cute stocking stuffers, decor and DIYs! Love the dollar spot! 


This is what I ended up getting the first day I went up there. They were not completly stocked up yet so I did go back the next day and got a few Christmas items for the kids. I forgot to snap a picture so if you would like to see what else I grabbed, watch the video down below. Hope you all have a blessed Monday and I talk to you later!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment