Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Long Day Tuesday & Anniversary

Boy has it been a long day! Got to work at 7:30, got off at near 5 and had to rush to VBS to drop the kids off. Ran some errands with my little man Asher and am just now getting home. Luckily I don't have a to do here at home tonight and daddy is bringing home supper so I am getting in a little computer time.  On another note, today is mine and my gunny's 8 year anniversary! Wow...I cannot believe it has been that long since we tied the knot and so much has happened since then! I am so thankful for my sweet man and I look forward to many more years with him. Here are a few flash back photos of us: 





Happy Anniversary Babe! Love you! 

...................................................................................................................................................................

Last night was the kids first night at VBS and lets just saw they had mixed feelings about going. LOL They don't ever really like to leave Mommy. :) Trinity's face says it all in the picture but once she saw one of her buddies, she was good to go. Gabriel on the other hand was ok going in but as soon as I handed him off, he screamed. :( He did fine afterwards as usual though. *sigh of relief*

They were so excited to show me all they had done when they got home!

On another note, while they were gone, I worked on my new computer desk. Here is a sneak peek:


This is just the top of the desk but I painted it with chalkboard paint and the keyboard tray has black and white photos modpodged on it. More details hopefully tomorrow. Well, off to go eat supper and paint. Have a blessed night!!









No comments:

Post a Comment