Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Mod Podge Projects

I have an obsession with mod podge! I have used it on a couple of projects and keep finding more ways that I plan on using it on. My to do list wish keeps growing. LOL Here are a few pinterest ideas that I would love to try:

I love the way these light switches turned out. I think this would be cute in any pattern for a room for a little sprucing up. 


I love the way this filing cabinet turned out. They used wallpaper but I thick some decorative paper would work just fine. Love how the handles just give it such a polished look. I think this will be added to my to do list also!


I think these coasters would be a great gift to do for anyone! I want some for myself....guess I will add it to my to do list also. LOL 


There are so many cute things to do out there with mod podge and it goes a long way too! I am still on my first bottle and have use it many times. Can't wait to show you all my desk with my photos modpodged to it. Hopefully that post will be up tomorrow. Have to finish painting tonight. 
................................................................................................................

Trinity went to a farm yesterday on a field trip and got to ride a horse. I think the only reason she got on is because my friend Lacey got on it too. I think I would have the same look on my face though! :)


She had no fear getting on this horse though! LOL Don't they look cute in their cowboy gear they got from VBS. They are really enjoying it!


Hope you all have a great Wednesday!!







No comments:

Post a Comment