Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Friday, October 10, 2014

Menu Planning+TGIF

Happy Friday!!
Unfortunately I am home with a sick one. My oldest woke up not feeling well this morning and had a temperature so we are home this morning and I am sanitizing everything!! I don't like it when my babies are sick either!! I have to go into work this afternoon for a few hours so afterwards I have to go grocery shopping and I like to prepared with a list and a menu for the week. This is what my planning looks like:


I got the days of the week clips from Hobby Lobby for around $3 with a coupon, the container that holds my other menu cards came from the dollar store and the note pad and pen came from Michaels for around $4 with a coupon. These stores aught to know be by name because I am in there at least 1-2 times a week and always use my coupon on my phone. I usually go in a get stuff that is on sale and then one big item that I can use a coupon on. This way I do not spend full price on anything...score!!

The notepad set came with this cute clipboard that I keep on the side of my refrigerator so when I go shopping,  I just take this in with my debit card and phone so my hands are not full. I like to keep track of how much I spend and write the price of each item down as I mark them off and tally up to be sure I do not go over my budget. I really don't coupon like I used to so I just try to stick to the items on my list and if I have money left in my budget, I may purchase extras but only if they are on sale. It is a pretty good system for us and I usually never spend over $100 on groceries for the week.

Tonight some of us girls are going to see the Left Behind movie.


I have read all of the books and have seen the movies with Kirk Cameron so I am looking forward to seeing this version of it. Thanks to the hubby for watching the kiddos for me!! 

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment