Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekend+Taco Soup

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!
The hubby had to work this weekend and with us going out of town next weekend, I decided to spend the whole weekend playing at home with the kiddos. Boy, it is nice not having to run around and just enjoy some one on one with my sweet peas! Granted, we had some cabin fever moments but with a few quick trips out (still in our pjs lol) to pick something up to eat or clean out the car, we overall had an awesome time cuddling, watching movies and just having fun with each other. I will have to say it was one of the most relaxing fun weekends that I have had in a while and makes me realize that I need to slow it down more often and just live in the moment with the sweet family God has blessed me with. 
Saturday night I did decide to rearrange my whole bedroom and me being the stubborn person that I am, I decided to move all the furniture around by myself. Well, we will just say that I was paying for it Sunday because I could barley move and ended up confined to the bed. I will definitely be making a trip to the chiropractor this week because today I am now having sharp pains down my back. Ugh...doesnt help that I have to lift kids at work either!

........................................................................................................................................

This has to be one of my favorite recipes for fall weather. I love soup when it is cold outside and this is usually made in our house 2-4 times a month. It makes a good bit and I love that my kids love it to! 


Well, hope you all have a blessed Monday!!! Atleast it is half-way over!!!

(Yup because I was really enjoying my pjs this weekend!)



No comments:

Post a Comment