Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Monday, October 6, 2014

Our Weekend

Happy Monday Y'all!
Hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a fun-filled one like always. Friday the hubs went to Carowinds with his brother so I invited one of Trin's friends to come over to spend the night. They had a blast playing together and the next morning we all went to Chuck E Cheese. It is amazing how relaxing it can be to go there...ofcourse, if it isn't busy. We can just give the kids some coins and let them loose. Even my 1 year old has a blast! I also like how they stamp each person's arms in your group so none can leave with your child. 


After that, we went and picked up this iron table and chairs from this lady off of a Facebook yard sale site. I got it for $50 and we are planning on spray painting it this burgundy. I really wanted to do this blue but my husband likes the red because it is close to his football team's colors. LOL What do you all think???


When we got home, the boys took a nap and the girls played outside with playdoh. This was the perfect time for me to do some cleaning out. I put a table out in our garage for me to do crafts on so I decided to take all my picture frames and organize them in 2 bins and put them underneath the table. I know I have an abundance of frames but you never know when you may need one to do a craft with! 


Since I now had a free shelf, I decided to organize the kids toys with these $1 store bins. 


On the left side I have the pool folded up in the back with the pool toys in the bucket and the towels, swimmers diapers and sunscreen all out to easily grab. Ofcourse none of this is needed now but it will come in handy next summer. I also like having the plastic pool because after it is used each time, I let it dry out and fold it back up. Easy and out of the way! I also just leave swimsuits in this plastic bag hanging up so I can just easily search through and grab them. On the right side I have baseball equipment, bubbles and 2 bins designated for sand toys and other outside toys (balls, jump ropes, chalk, etc.).


It may not be as pretty as I may like it to be but it is practical and convenient for us and hey, that is what it should be about anyway! 

Sundays are always busy but I always find to be refreshing. We rush to get up and get the kids ready for church, out the door, 30 minute drive later and then we have to take all 3 kids to different classes. We usually go out to eat afterwards, run errands and then it is back to church again. As soon as my bottom hits that pew though, I find that all my wordily duties fly out the window. I love my church and love to listen to my preacher preach and boy, I find that I learn something new every time I go. It just seems to rejuvenate me for the week and I feel like I am starting fresh and all the mistakes that I made from the week before are forgiven and gone. I think especially as women, we beat ourselves up and we need to know that we can be forgiven. Isn't it great knowing that God does all of that for us!






No comments:

Post a Comment