Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Leftover Turkey??

After having turkey sandwiches the past two days, I decided I needed to make something else with the leftover turkey we had. So, when I went to the grocery store yesterday I grabbed a few things and threw them in the crock pot this morning before heading out to church so we would have lunch ready for when we got home and I know the kids will be glad it is not sandwiches.
So, if you don't know what to do with your leftover turkey, hopefully this is a quick recipe your family may enjoy. Just add a cup of water and some extra seasoning if you would like and enjoy! Hope you all had a blessed holiday and Happy Sunday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment