Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Girl's Coat Hanger

I went and got Trinity a new bookbag the other week from Kohl's (got it for around $20 on sale & with a coupon) and realized that I did not really have a place for her to hang it and her coats for the winter season. So, off to my go-to store Hobby Lobby I went searching. They have a lot of options but I decided on this one because I liked the option of the insert. The shelf ended up costing me $10.19 ($16.99 w/40% off coupon), paint was $0.76 ($1.09 on sale for 30% off) and the paper was $0.29 ($0.59 on for 50% off) so this project ended up costing me a total of $11.24. Not bad to say that I also go to coordinated it with the colors of her room. 



So, I started off by just covering the hooks with foil and painting the frame. It took about 3 layers to cover it. I suggest sanding it before hand because the texture is kind of rough. I had white paint on hand for the hooks so once I finished painting the frame and it had dried, I then painted the hooks.


I then added my paper, went through my stash of photos, added them and then hung up it up. Quick cute project to fix a need. Loved how it turned out!


I put it down on her level so that as soon as she enters her room, she can hang up her bookbag and coat and Mommy doesn't find it in the middle of the floor somewhere. Yay! LOL


Leaving you with this sweet quote on daughters because I sure do love mine!!


Hope you all have had a happy Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment