Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Trying Yoga

So, I am trying to get back into eating healthy and taking care of myself. My life revolves around my family and work and I usually come last so I am forcing myself to think about me some. I mean I am about to turn 30 and I only have this one life to live and I guess I need to start taking care of myself so I am around a little longer. My mornings are usually crazy with having to get up at 5:30 (this is the time that the child I carpool gets to my house), getting myself & 3 others ready for the day, and trying to rush out the door by 7 to drop 2 off at school and get to work by 7:30 with the other 2. So it is hard trying to squeeze in working out into my morning but I know that I need to do it. 
I used to wait till the evenings to workout but with having 3 kids now, usually I am too exhausted so mornings are pretty much the only time I know that I will be inclined to do something. Luckily I am at not a snooze button pusher so when my alarm goes off, I tend to hope right up. I plan on setting it about 15 minutes earlier and starting off light in my routine to getting used to it. I have always wanted to try yoga and it seems like it will help me with my posture and bad back. So, this morning I got up and tried this routine I found on Pinterest. 


Now, I know learning to hold the poses will get easier with practice and I am glad noone was watching as I attempted it because they probably would have gotten a good laugh. I do also suggest doing this when your kids are not awake which mine will not be awake during the week but it was late this morning when I attempted it and my youngins were running around. My youngest is also sick so he refuses to let me sit him down (he is in my lap as I type this) so he got to watch me from the bed and seemed content as long as I was atleast in sight. LOL
I plan on increasing my activity as I get into routine but I think this is a good start. I always liked working out before because it gave me more energy and I felt so much better so lets hope this is my jumpstart back into a routine. So, wish me luck! 
Hope you all have a blessed Sunday. I am about to head to take my youngest to the doctor. He has been running a fever for a few days now and doesn't seem to be getting any better. :( I have enjoyed cuddling with him but I hate it when my babies don't feel well! Say a prayer they can do something to help him beat this mess!! 

Leaving you with this sweet saying...





No comments:

Post a Comment